ACFE SA BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2016/17
Dear ACFE SA Members,
Please find attached more information regarding the nomination process to form part of the ACFE SA Board of Directors 2016/17. Please also see nomination forms and other relevant information below.
Take note that all nominations need to be submitted NO LATER THAN THE 22nd of August 2016, no late nominations will be considered.
Notice of 2016/17 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the South African Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners will be held on:
Date: 25th of October 2016
Venue: Sandton ICC
For ease of reference herewith a time schedule:
13 July 2016: Nominations open
22 August 2016: Nominations close
22 August 2016: Submission of proposal/resolution close
29 August 2016: résumé and Manifesto of each candidate will be posted on the website
29 August 2016 – 7 October 2016: Resolutions to be voted on will be posted on the website
25 October 2016: Announcement of results at AGM
Nominations for the 2016/2017 ACFE SA Chapter Board of Directors:
Notice is hereby given that Nominations for the Board close on 22 August 2016.
In terms of Article VI & VII of the ACFE Chapter Bylaws the following regulations apply:
Every paid up member of the ACFE South African Chapter shall be entitled to nominate or second a candidate for election to the Board.
How the Board of Directors will be elected according to the ACFE SA Memorandum of Incorporation:
· The Board of Directors of the ACFE SA will comprise of at least 04 elected directors, no more than 15 elected non-executive directors, and no alternate directors each of whom is to be elected–
· In addition to the elected directors, there will be 04 automatically co-opted ex officio directors of the ACFE SA. The ex officio directors will be the Chairpersons of the respective Regional Interest Groups or any other committee member nominated by such committee should the Chairperson not be available, being:
1. Western Cape
SUBMITTING A NOMINATION
· The nomination form must be accompanied by:
· A Manifesto (in electronic text format), detailing the nominee's proposed plans.
· Completed nomination forms are to be returned to the ACFE SA Office by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered on or before 22 August 2016.