A core objective for the ACFE is to provide the worldwide market with credible and competent anti-fraud professionals. The key to the ACFE’s value is a single benchmark for all, a common pool of knowledge, a common set of principles and a united body.
· ACFE SA have registered the CFE (international) exam as an NQF 7 qualification with SAQA. This makes the CFE a unique qualification in that it is backed by a well-established, international association (ACFE) with an impressive track record, and therefore enjoys not only local but international recognition. CFEs can work globally and locally: Since 2008, ACFE members have been able to write a CFE exam based on an international curriculum, which prepares professionals to work globally. This is only possible because fraud professionals worldwide have largely common core knowledge, skills and experience requirements. Local Chapters help members adapt their international qualification to the local market.
· ACFE offers various training and education meetings at below market costs on the international and local level, providing approximately 120 CPE points per annum;
· ACFE training courses are benchmarked to the highest local and international standards, and recognised as such as proven by the high attendance rates at all our events. Furthermore Learning Institutions increasingly look to use ACFE material to assist on their courses (University of Pretoria, NWU, UNISA)
· ACFE SA developed a South African Law Manual which is complimentary to the ACFE International Fraud manual;
· ACFE SA have a registered learnership for the practical experience requirements relating to the CFE designation;
· ACFE SA, in recognition of the need expressed by members, are pursuing creation of further specialist qualifications.
· The ACFE Research and Knowledge base is of the highest standard, and continually being updated.
· The ACFE Code of Ethics and Professional Standards are internationally accepted.
Useful Links to the ACFE Career Page: